Thursday, 13 February 2014

Valentines Cards Word Art










I noticed in the shops the other day that you can now buy valentines cards for just about every member of your family - or even your pet.

I'm sure it wasn't that long ago that you could only get a small selection of Husband/Wife Boyfriend/Girlfriend cards.

Growing up my parents never sent me Valentines cards (why was that Mum? huh?!) so I was a teen before I got my first.

My girls seem far more aware of Valentines than I was (the fact I have festooned the house in hearts probably has something to do with it!).

Miss R decided last night that she wants to send a Valentines Card to a boy in her class (she's 6) and so she has been making a card for him.  She is drawing a picture of them together on the front.  It's very sweet.

I have decided to jump on the bandwagon of sending cards to the children - just to tell them that I love them.

I didn't want to buy a standard card from the shop so I thought I'd combine my current love of Word Art / Word Clouds with Valentines day.

I have made them each a word art heart with the names of their favourite things - all their favourite toys plus their family.  Miss R in pink because that's her favourite colour and Little Miss L's in green because that's her favourite.

Its personal and only relevant to them.  I hope they like them.





Bex x


0 comments:

Post a Comment